Sunday, May 2, 2010

It has been way too too long!

I have neglected my scrapbooking and blog for way too long! I cannot believe it has been a year since my last post =( Shame on me! I feel like i lost my creative mojo and that it was clouded by all the stress that uni has brought upon me. I must admit, it did pay off. So happy to have been able to maintain a distinction average since starting my forensics course =)

I must also confess my on and off addiction to World of Warcraft. For those who understand and know the WoW game, i managed to level and maintain 3 x level 80 toons!

I should be ultra nerdy and screenshot my toons - they're so very cute looking!

I now have an 80 pally, huntard and shamana!

I went shopping with my sister today and managed to blow so much money on a mother's day pressie for mum!

Life is awesome...

Hope to be filling my pages with tutes and scrapbooking creations soon!

No comments: